PhD defence by Einstom Llego Engay
Engineered wavefronts for imaging applications: From conventional to metasurface optics
- (Chairperson) Prof. Anders Kristensen, Technical University of Denmark, DTU Health Tech
- Prof. Mikael Käll, Chalmers University, Department of Physics
- Prof. Andrey Miroshnichenko, University of New South Wales Canberra, UNSW School of Engineering and Information Technology
- Asssoc. Prof. Andrei Lavrinenko, DTU Fotonik
- Assist. Prof. Ada-Ioana Bunea, DTU Nanolab
- Senior Researcher Peter John Rodrigo, DTU Fotonik
Technical University of Denmark, Department of Photonics Engineering (DTU Fotonik)
Place of Defence
Virtual defence, please follow the link: https://dtudk.zoom.us/j/65093399338?pwd=ckZTQVFDcHdzNFVsS3IvR1pWV2VBdz09
Meeting ID: 650 9339 9338, Passcode: 115632
Instructions: To attend the PhD defence, please follow the link and hereafter the instructions to download the required Zoom-client. If the Zoom-client is incompatible with your pc, smartphone etc. you can attend via an Internet browser. Log-in in due time before to allow time to install the Zoom-client.
As the defence is held as a digital defence, we kindly ask guests who do not have an active role in the defence to mute your microphones and leave your cameras turned off during the defence. Questions from the audience will be received through the chat function.
Ask for a copy of the thesis